We Are Hiring Experienced Physicians
Qatar offers an exeptional opportunity for healthcare professionals from overseas. With a rapidly growing economy, world-class infrastructure, and a commitment to exemplary healthcare, joining Qatar´s dynamic workforce is enticing. State-of-the-art facilities, cutting-edge technology, and a supportive environment promote professional growth an cultural diversity. Contribute to groundbreaking advancement, make a difference in patients´ lives, and embrace Qatar´s vibrant and cosmopolitan settings as you shape the future of healthcare.
About Elegancia Healthcare
Elegancia Healthcare is a healthcare leader in Qat ar . The company was founded on the principles of compassion and global excellence, driven by a commitment to deliver unmatched patient-focused experiences and allowing people to live better and healthier lives. We are operating a new state-of-the-art hospital with 400 beds and an outpatient department that will be opened in Q3 2023 and that defines the future of hea thcare in an attractive and emerging region. The hospital combines latest technology in a fully digitalized hospital in a multinational team under German clinical leadership.
Join one of the most modern hospitals of the world. We are hiring experienced physicians for a new state-of-the-art hospital (inpatient & outpatient) with 400 beds in Doha, Qatar.
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine (Cardiology, Pulmonology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Diabet o lo g y, Nephrology)
- Surgery (General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Vascular Surgery)
- Orthopedics & Traumatology
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Pediatrics & Neonatology
- Anesthesiology, Intensive Care & Pain Medicine
- Laboratory Medicine
- Emergency physicians
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Knowledge & Skills
- Approbation And Qualification As "Fachärztin/Facharzt"
- 8+ Years Of Experience In A German Hospital , or community.
- Excellent Technical Expertise, lnterest In Lecturing Students.
- Creative Hands-on Personality, Open Minded In A Multicultural & Multinational Environment.
- lnterest & Passion To Playa Significant Role In Building A New Hospital, Design Departments & Processes To Ensure Best Possible Patient Care.
- High Degree Of Self-organization As Weil As Highly Successful Communication-, Relationship- & Engagement Skills
- Strong English Skills
A subsidiary of Estithmar Holding Q.P.S.C.
Dr. Christopher Friedel, Medical Director
M: +49 (0)172 144 8300